This is a wiki for the mobile game Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen! made for and by fans. It is currently a work in progress, so feel free to create and edit pages. Just be sure to follow the community rules. If you're new to the game, this is a good place to start.
Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen! is a mobile game created by SuZhou Nikki Co. (later changed to Paper CO. China) and published by Elex. The premise of the game is to style the main character Nikki and challenge NPCs and players alike in style duels, where the participant with the best and most relevant fashion sense wins!
In the year 672 of New Era, the much-revered stylist and sovereign King Sayet passed away, leaving three great outfits known as his "legacies" behind.
For these treasures, nations were on the verge of war. Finally, reason prevailed and people decided to use styling contests to determine the ownership, rather than ravaging their lands. The contest was held in Roertedam, a city on the border of Apple Federation and Pigeon Kingdom; so many stylists, designers, and models stepped onto the stage to show their best that the match lasts as long as 9 days, the intensity was beyond imagination. The contest was known as the "Nine-Day War".
None of the famous competitors back got the last laugh, however. Two new stars won the final prize -- young Princess Elle of the Pigeon Kingdom and an anonymous girl with pink hair. The then 16-year-old Princess Elle won two of the three legacy works and thus was given the name "The Goddess Reborn". The girl with pink hair, who called herself "Hostess L", went away and vanished into thin air with the last relic.
In the Year 676 of New Era, 20-year-old Elle assumed the throne and started the age of the "Iron Blood Reign". A group of 10 elite stylists, the Iron Roses, was organized by Queen Elle to seize precious clothes parts across the whole land...
In the year 680 of New Era, Queen Nanari of Lilith Kingdom summoned a girl from Earth named Nikki to Miraland, hoping that she would be able to shift the course of this land's fate. From then on Nikki, her talking cat Momo and her friends travel through Miraland, gaining the power and the knowledge they need...
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/LoveNikkiGame">Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen</a>
- Nov 18th ~ Nov 24th - Starlet Zodiac Come Back - Finish quests in the Starlet Zodiac and gain and . 7 days up to 140 in total. Click the Zodiac Quest to unlock the contract and gain diamonds rewards. Push the Star Up button to make a wish or share your contract to upgrade the contract level. The higher level you are, the more rewards you get.
- Nov 18th ~ Nov 24th - Log-in Event - Thanksgiving. Log in to receive gifts in your mailbox.
- Nov 16th ~ Nov 18th - Log-in Event - Log in to claim free Doggy Chests.
- Nov 16th ~ Nov 18th - Weekend Welfare - Double drop rate and gold in a few selected chapters.
- Nov 15th ~ Nov 21st - Fate Echo - There will be an event map with 2 quiz stages and 3 styling battles. Complete these stages to collect Faith Rune and exchange them for parts of the two suits, Dusk and Dawn and Star Invoker.
- Nov 15th ~ Nov 24th - Cumulative Recharge - Recharge up to 810 to obtain the Nekomata suit.
- Nov 15th ~ Nov 24th - Come Back of Classic - Recharge up to 1750 to obtain ONE of 3 suits: Fallen Butterfly, Flower Song In Fan or NR-001. You can choose ONLY one suit as the target for the recharge goal.
- Nov 15th ~ Nov 24th - Time Limited Quest from Momo - Complete the Skateboard Girl suit to receive rewards.
- Sep 4th ~ ??? - Zodiac Lucky Pack - Purchase the special zodiac lucky pack for $0.99 for a chance to get the Dream Sky suit.
A new poll will appear from time to time. Previous polls.
Please refer to this page for more info.