This is a wiki for the mobile game Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen! made for and by fans. It is currently a work in progress, so feel free to create and edit pages. Just be sure to follow the community rules. If you're new to the game, this is a good place to start.
Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen! is a mobile game created by SuZhou Nikki Co. (later changed to Paper CO. China) and published by Elex. The premise of the game is to style the main character Nikki and challenge NPCs and players alike in style duels, where the participant with the best and most relevant fashion sense wins!
In the year 672 of New Era, the much-revered stylist and sovereign King Sayet passed away, leaving three great outfits known as his "legacies" behind.
For these treasures, nations were on the verge of war. Finally, reason prevailed and people decided to use styling contests to determine the ownership, rather than ravaging their lands. The contest was held in Roertedam, a city on the border of Apple Federation and Pigeon Kingdom; so many stylists, designers, and models stepped onto the stage to show their best that the match lasts as long as 9 days, the intensity was beyond imagination. The contest was known as the "Nine-Day War".
None of the famous competitors back got the last laugh, however. Two new stars won the final prize -- young Princess Elle of the Pigeon Kingdom and an anonymous girl with pink hair. The then 16-year-old Princess Elle won two of the three legacy works and thus was given the name "The Goddess Reborn". The girl with pink hair, who called herself "Hostess L", went away and vanished into thin air with the last relic.
In the Year 676 of New Era, 20-year-old Elle assumed the throne and started the age of the "Iron Blood Reign". A group of 10 elite stylists, the Iron Roses, was organized by Queen Elle to seize precious clothes parts across the whole land...
In the year 680 of New Era, Queen Nanari of Lilith Kingdom summoned a girl from Earth named Nikki to Miraland, hoping that she would be able to shift the course of this land's fate. From then on Nikki, her talking cat Momo and her friends travel through Miraland, gaining the power and the knowledge they need...
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/LoveNikkiGame">Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen</a>
- Jan 11th ~ 23rd - Log-in Event - Log in to claim parts of the Streamer Code suit.
- Jan 11th ~ 20th - Cumulative Spending - Spend up to 2,000 to obtain the Sakura Daisy chibi.
- Jan 14th ~ 20th - Time Limited Quest From Momo - Complete the Sword Girl suit to obtain 20,000 , 20 , and 10 .
- Jan 14th ~ 20th - Dream Dessert - Team up with another player and compete in 2v2 battles to collect Macarons . There will be a new styling theme each day. When you collect certain amounts of , you can collect rewards like , , , and parts of the Dream Dessert and Pudding Prevails suits.
- Jan 14th ~ 20th - Ghost Gathering - Season 2 of the event for the Ghost Gathering Story Suit. Draw in the event pavilion to collect Soul Fire . When you collect 20, 45, 90, 180, and 270 , you’ll be able to claim on of the event suits and an avatar pendant that lasts a certain amount of hours.
- Jan 14th ~ 20th - Cumulative Recharge - Recharge up to 810 to obtain the Hidden in Hanabi suit.
- Jan 14th ~ 20th - Special Sale - Buy the Mechanical Hub Pack in the Users Shop for $0.99 to obtain 50 , 50 , and the Mechanical Hub suit.
- Jan 14th ~ 20th - Come Back of Classics - Recharge up to 1750 to claim one of the three suits: Flower Feather, Jade Orchid, or Volt Ciel.
- Nov 25th ~ ??? - Zodiac Lucky Pack - Purchase for a chance to get the Backlight Chord or Dream Sky suits.
A new poll will appear from time to time. Previous polls.
Please refer to this page for more info.