As of right now, there isn't really a set format for the pages and we're all doing things in slightly different ways. I would like to have a set format so that all the pages eventually match.
This is just the way I currently make pages so if you disagree with me and feel that certain things should be changed or added, please tell me.
- Gallery Suit if suit can be found in gallery and Story Suit if it can be found in story suit.
- Customization - just put the link and the needed materials/dye.
- Crafting - Crafted from: and then Used to craft: as sub-headings. Then list the ingredients as bullet points under the type. Examples: Bunny Pocket-Pink and Demeanor-Blue. I've noticed that some pages also tell you the cost to craft and how to obtain the clothes next to the ingredients. I like the cost part, but I don't really think the obtainment method is necessary.
- Evolution - Evolved from: and Evolves into: as sub-headings. Then list what's needed like the number and the cost. Example: Butterfly-Rare
- Gallery/Story Suits - Say what suit the item is a part of and list the other items in the suit. Then say what the reward is if it's a wardrobe item and say if there's an alternate series to the suit. Example: Warm Sunshine. Some pages tell you the amount of gold/diamonds you get, but I don't think that's necessary.
- Attributes - use the attributes template to get something like this: